Author Topic: MST3K Instrumental Mike W.I.P  (Read 3223 times)

crowtrobotfan4

• View Profile
    • Email

Ron

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Bot Builder's Info
Re: MST3K Instrumental Mike W.I.P
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2013, 10:55:43 AM »
I could swear that there is a lyricless version of Mike's CC era theme that's used a credits fill music or possibly generic menu music on one of the DVDs.

Animes Frank

• View Profile
    • My YouTube site
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2013, 08:07:38 AM »
For MAT3K I cobbled together an instrumental version from the KTMA end credits and the instrumental of the ending from either the Scrapbook tape or the first Poopie! tape (I think it was the latter, I'll check when I have a spare moment).
"There's gotta be a point where he stops ripping apart his clothing and finding stuff!"

SynaMax

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2013, 07:57:01 PM »
I could swear that there is a lyricless version of Mike's CC era theme that's used a credits fill music or possibly generic menu music on one of the DVDs.

There's a Mike-era MST3K Making-of video that has segments of the instrumental.  I'm pretty sure it's from MST3K: The Home Game.

crowtrobotfan4

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2013, 08:15:43 AM »

There's a Mike-era MST3K Making-of video that has segments of the instrumental.  I'm pretty sure it's from MST3K: The Home Game.
was it the last dance that has the theme.and the home game one was the joel theme.i need a download link if anybody has a more filled music and seperated tracks.

crowtrobotfan4

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2013, 08:13:52 PM »

Ron

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Bot Builder's Info
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2013, 04:52:35 PM »
Nice work... I've pored over everything I've got and still can't find anything more than a 15 second clip of the Mike era theme that doesn't have lyrics. :(

crowtrobotfan4

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2013, 04:04:08 PM »
i think that either mst3k shorts vol.1, 2, or 3 has the mike era instrumental music.