Author Topic: first revival photo of set/bots (and also people)  (Read 165 times)

treadwell

• View Profile
    • Email
first revival photo of set/bots (and also people)
« on: February 22, 2017, 12:01:39 PM »

The Tyco train things on Servo's skirt seem to be askew, and the skirt is bigger, throwing off the spacing. Longer arm springs.
Crow has a gloss coat. His arms are bigger: upper and lower arm sections have four struts instead of two, and looks like they scanned original grabber hands and 3D printed bigger versions.
Gypsy's tubing now goes to the ceiling instead of the floor. She might be slimmer, too.

I don't see any found objects on the walls.

Movie sign lights don't seem to be spraycan caps anymore. Interesting that the housing corresponds to the lights above the door.

(No more commercial sign I suppose....)

Mitchell

• I just had a French Dip.
    • View Profile
Re: first revival photo of set/bots (and also people)
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2017, 07:17:00 PM »
Gypsy's also got a new eye. No longer the vintage Eveready light. Looks like her lip is some kind of rubber hose now, too. Looks glossy.
I think there might be a potato cake in here.

treadwell

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2017, 11:43:13 PM »
Yeah, I guess they figured as long as there are going to be changes, might as well use a current flashlight that is readily available rather than go through the headache of amassing vintage ones.

Ron

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Bot Builder's Info
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2017, 12:26:18 AM »
This photo is made of 100% photoshop... just look at the lack of shadows for some of the cast....