Author Topic: Season 11 viewing party  (Read 535 times)

fastbilly1

• View Profile
Season 11 viewing party
« on: April 13, 2017, 11:14:41 AM »
We had movie sign last week:

All bots were scratch built after 20 years of garage sailing - with Bob parts for Servos engine and hands, and crows shoulders. Gypsy is the wrong carseat and her stand broke, so the Gonk that holds spare power and ethernet cables had to fill in.  I have a second servo from a Bob kit that I take to shows.  Crow is now home bound after someone tried to steal him from my wife...or until I can find more of his paint and build a Bob one.  I do not suggest taking a Gypsy to a con without a wheeled cart of some sort.  She is heavy.

We had ten people show up and it was good fun with waffles with either normal or hot chicken.  Reptilicus was followed up with local favorite: Merlin's Shop of Mystic Wonders.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2017, 11:40:58 AM by fastbilly1 »

Dr.cgad

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Season 11 viewing party
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2017, 02:57:27 PM »
What seat did you use for gypsy, and does it have a jaw.
Try not to get sucked into the vortex of hell Billy!

fastbilly1

• View Profile
Re: Season 11 viewing party
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2017, 11:49:47 AM »
I dont know the brand, sorry.  It is a 90s car seat I found at a fleamarket.  There was a junk vendor that had a dozen car seats and I bought the one that was the closest to the right profile.  I filled the gaps for where it mounted in a frame with craft foam and bondo.  Painted it all Rustleum Purple Metallic.

The jaw was made out of a painters pan, a piece of hollow tubing, and a spring from an old screen door.