Author Topic: Carousel Snack Dispenser  (Read 1232 times)

SpookieKookie1134

• View Profile
    • Email
Carousel Snack Dispenser
« on: May 08, 2017, 10:34:37 PM »
Hello all. Long time fan, first time builder. I ordered me a full kit from Bob Bukoski awhile back and i just heard itll be shipped out to me tomorrow. Ive built many replica props over the years and im extremely excited having a Tom around the house soon.

My only thing is, The Snack Dispenser. Ill be getting one, but id like to have a 2nd one just in case i have trouble. Also id like to have one just for nostalgic and to collect. I seem to be having no luck at all trying to find one now. One moment they were pretty common when i did a simple ebay or google search. now theyve seemed to vanish. I see them now on the odd candy sites like candymachines.com but i dont know if anyone here has any experience with them. please let me know.

Anyone know where i could score one for the usual $10 price range?

Also didnt a company buy Carousel? or had the same design as the Carousel Snack Dispenser? I remember seeing a picture somewhere of a Carousel box and another company box side by side with the similar dispenser.
Gabba Gabba Hey

DentonUSA

• "Knew your father,I did!"
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Carousel Snack Dispenser
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2017, 05:33:35 PM »
Sorry it took so long for a reply. Bob sells em for 10-15$, however, he has not been selling anything for the past few weeks and wont be for a few more. Try again next month.