Author Topic: WE'VE GOT SEASON 12 SIGN!!!!!!!!  (Read 284 times)

Danzilla93

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: WE'VE GOT SEASON 12 SIGN!!!!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2018, 11:50:17 PM »
Ah, yes, the days when movies could be, at the very least, highly visually disturbing and still be rated the same as any given Disney movie festuring talking animals, musical numbers, and about as much wholesomeness as could possibly be shoved into a single story.

"Beneath the Planet of the Apes" is rated G.  Let THAT one sink in.  Scarred me for life as a child.  I love it now, but... still.  Not for kids.

I imagine Joel and Co. will keep disturbing imagery to a minimum.  The Incredible Melting Man is about as gross or graphic as they got on the show, even though they edited the heck out of the version they riffed.  I wouldn't expect anything too unsettling.

A guy in a gorilla suit flipping off the camera, however, may be a different story.  I'll be interested to see how they handle it, if the film is riffed at all...

Dr.cgad

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2018, 07:40:08 AM »
i'd love them to riff mac and me.
Try not to get sucked into the vortex of hell Billy!

Danzilla93

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2018, 12:56:10 AM »
Last Halloween I purchased a bundle of six Blu-rays direct from Kino Lorber's website, including a 1956 horror movie called The Black Sleep.  It's a story of brain transplants, mad scientists, zombies and mutants staring Bela Lugosi, Lon Chaney Jr., John Caradine, Basil Rathbone... and Tor Johnson.

Tell me... does this not sound like the PERFECT movie for Mystery Science Theater 3000?!