Author Topic: Crow's wrists  (Read 1085 times)

Dr.cgad

• View Profile
    • Email
Crow's wrists
« on: January 05, 2018, 06:25:23 PM »
Could anyone make a guide on how to make crow's wrists rotate. Also has anyone besides goji made a crow with legs, i'm curious.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2018, 01:57:24 PM by Dr.cgad »
Try not to get sucked into the vortex of hell Billy!

Ron

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Bot Builder's Info
Re: Crow's wrists
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2018, 03:01:38 PM »
Everything I've ever seen on this front just works off the premise that you're using a sleeve (affixed to the wrist joint) that is slightly higher in diameter than the stem on the hand.

1984gojifan

• If You're like me and I know I am
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2018, 08:50:20 PM »
Dr.Cad No one as far I know has made the Legs. Other builders like Myers farm has thought about it but there were no results. As far as I know I'm the only builder that has documented proof of building the legs. I asked Bob on how to do it and he suggested a 2x4 to make a crow's hips. I had to basically redo Crow's Eye mechanisms and make his Control Rod longer in order to make sure his legs don't interfere with his Eye controls. The hips are basically what you have to make because the legs have to attach to them.

Some woodwork is involved. I'm gonna be building a new Crow this year so I'll be making a guide on how to build his Legs. So if you don't mind waiting a bit for me to buy the parts... I'll be happy to help just call it the "Stevens method" (That's my Last Name).
"Watch out for snakes!"

Dr.cgad

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2018, 12:27:30 AM »
thanks, unfortunately dad was an idiot and spray lime gold in temperature that was lower than 16 degrees. So the paint on most of the parts save for the hockey mask and floraliers, are gonna have to be scuffed off. My dad has always been kind of a screw up. He easily get impatient and rushes stuff, which lead to the first pin breaking. Still pissed at my brother when he broke his promise to watch godzilla planet of the monsters with me right at the last second.

Dr.cgad

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2018, 01:37:25 PM »
Also my username is Cgad.