Author Topic: Five Below Snack Dispenser  (Read 673 times)

crowtrobotfan4

• View Profile
    • Email
Five Below Snack Dispenser
« on: December 24, 2018, 03:31:25 PM »

i've got this at five below and i wanted to ask you guys, is this the right shape of Tom Servo's Head? the globe is removable but the disk part above servo's mouth is hard to remove
« Last Edit: December 24, 2018, 03:33:47 PM by crowtrobotfan4 »

Oldeworldsmith

• View Profile
Re: Five Below Snack Dispenser
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2018, 04:49:31 PM »
As far as I can tell from the photos, minus the globe and the top disc like you say, it looks identical. No doubt still the same molds are being used.

crowtrobotfan4

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2018, 05:00:22 PM »
As far as I can tell from the photos, minus the globe and the top disc like you say, it looks identical. No doubt still the same molds are being used.
well, i couldn't remove the mouth pieces to take off the lever from the lower jaw. have you ever found a snack dispenser like this? maybe you have a local Five Below store?

Oldeworldsmith

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2018, 05:10:44 PM »
Can you take a photo of what the backside of the beak looks like? It looks like the thin ring that holds the globe in place is whatís blocking the mouth bits from being removed. If the plastic has been friction-sealed at the top seam so that itís not removable, then yes, this would be the first gumball head Iíve personally seen where you couldnít access those parts simply by removing the globe.

crowtrobotfan4

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2018, 05:16:13 PM »
Can you take a photo of what the backside of the beak looks like? It looks like the thin ring that holds the globe in place is whatís blocking the mouth bits from being removed. If the plastic has been friction-sealed at the top seam so that itís not removable, then yes, this would be the first gumball head Iíve personally seen where you couldnít access those parts simply by removing the globe.
sure thing dude

crowtrobotfan4

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2018, 04:37:28 PM »
Update: managed to remove the ring by pliers, pulled it correctly and the reason it was hard to come off was that it was glued on

Oldeworldsmith

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2018, 10:47:50 AM »
Thatís good to hear. Makes those heads viable minus the globes!