Author Topic: Dog Face Servo  (Read 2894 times)

askbotboy

• Don't mention the war.
    • View Profile
Dog Face Servo
« on: April 28, 2011, 09:15:49 PM »
Any one of you Bot Rangers ever build the dog faced Servo from Prince of Space? You know, from the Dog 'N Bear sketch? Crow describes the scene:

"We were playing dog and bear, you know, and Servo was chasing me and I ran panicked over logs and through streams, you know, maddened with primal terror, you know, and I turned and raked my deadly claws against his howling snout, you know, and I rose to my hind feet, towering, and still bellowing he came, and I mewled and spewed gore from my wounds and snot from my flaring wild maw and...and...and we were locked like lovers and, and, and, and I was encircled by moiled spotted hound bodies and my entrails were hanging out and I tried a savage feral roar but, alas, my force was spent and I died. Then Servo took it too farů"

« Last Edit: July 14, 2011, 01:35:07 PM by Ron »

Ron

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Bot Builder's Info
Re: Dog Face Servo
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2011, 09:20:48 AM »
I'm sort of intreged to see if the original BBI prop there has the mask SCREWED ON.  lol
« Last Edit: April 29, 2011, 05:31:38 PM by Ron »

askbotboy

• Don't mention the war.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2011, 02:59:14 PM »
Oh, I had to do that! The goofy latex/ rubber dog snout WOULD NOT stay glued to the servo head! I assume the real prop had a giant dollop of hot glue to keep it in place! They loved their hot glue.

Ron

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Bot Builder's Info
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2011, 05:32:40 PM »
Kevin once remarked that his Bobo mask had 15lbs of hot glue in it...